Monday, March 24, 2008

...and here a word from Gilligan himself...


Hey everyone Gilly here. It has been a bit since I have written. Wow do I have an update.
I have gotten rid of all those bad heart worms. I did such a great job of healing from my treatment. My foster mom says she is SOOOOOOOO!!!! proud of me. She says I am a miracle boy. Last week I got my final surgery - neutered. Darn they remembered, I thought after all the things they had to do to get me well that they might forget about that, but they remembered. My foster mom said I needed to have that done to be ready for my FUREVER home. SO I DON'T KNOW WHAT ALL OF YOU ARE WAITING FOR, I am ready to go.
I am the most adorable, fun, loving pocket setter you have ever seen, now I am ready to get settled into a new home. Because of my past I have been listed as special needs, but with nutrition therapy, supplements, lots of TLC, and getting rid of those heart worms plus having some training lessons, I have made unbelievable progress.
I have two fur sisters that I live with and I have just become part of the family. I love the routine my mom has created for me.


I am a fantastic eater. I love all the toys here. One of my fur sisters is a toy fanatic and this house has more dog toys than any three dogs could use. I am probably between 2 and 3 years old. Sometimes I am like a puppy because I am being exposed to so many things I have never seen or felt before. My foster mom says I must have been confined and had very little human contact because so many things are new to me.
I took to that petting, cuddling thing real well. I discovered I love humans. My foster mom realized I was updating my blog, she ask me to tell all of you, you don't know what you are missing in life, if you haven't taken the time to meet me. I am blushing (not), I think I am a true catch of a rescue dog. Foster mom and I are waiting to hear from you. She says, you are going to have to be a very special person to adopt a very special dog like me.

...dreaming of my forever home...

No comments: